A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise to the user. The user’s browser memorises cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent-through the activation of cookies in your browser-the stored data will not be linked in the cookies with your personal data provided at the time of registration.
There are different kinds of cookies, affected and not affected by the Law:
Cookies not affected:
- Techniques:They are necessary for navigation. Without them, the page would not work properly.
- Personalisation or configuration: Allow the page to recognise the user’s language, the size of letters, etc.
- Security: Prevent or hinder attacks against the site or its users.
- Analytics: They allow to measure the activity of the users and to elaborate navigation statistics.
- Advertising: Manage the frequency and content of the ads.
- Tracking: They store information about users to show them personalised advertising.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Cookies of analysis: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our web page. For this, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third-party cookies: The Website may use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
You can allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer: Although this option to block cookies in your browser may not allow you to fully use all the functionalities of the Website
You can find information on how to do it in which case you use as a browser: