CONSENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The obligatory personal data that we request in our forms are of necessary completion in order to obtain our services. They will be included in an automated file owned by Cristina Redondo, and their treatment is exclusively for the purposes stated in the informative clauses of our data protection policy.
Here you can read our Data Protection Policy, and on the web the Legal Notice, before giving your consent.
We inform you that you have the right to revoke your consent when you wish.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The visit to this website does not imply that the user must provide any information. When any personal information is provided, the information collected on this website will be treated in a legal and lawful manner in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/670 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016, on protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other applicable legislation.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The person in charge of the treatment will be Cristina Redondo, address at Prior Tapia Street 26, 08222-Terrassa, Barcelona, (Spain), NIF: 45486652-N Telephone: 629 84 36 74, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, and is legitimated for its treatment through consent
- How do we obtain your data and for what purpose do we treat them?
Cristina Redondo, does not request in its Web page data of the users who visit it.
It is the user who provides us with their identification and contact data with the aim of making possible through this website, or social networks, the submission of our proposals that will collect various information related to the products or services of this site, reports or interviews, infographics or informative material, photographs, or videos, and for the provision and improvement of our services and their management.
- What kind of data do we deal with?
For the provision of certain services, it is only necessary that you provide us with your contact information and identifying data.
- Why can we process your data?
The registration in the services, with your consent, allows us to treat your data exclusively for the requested purpose.
- To whom do we communicate your data?
Your data is not subject to communication to third companies except in those cases in which the user gives his express consent. Likewise, it is not foreseen that International Data Transfers will be carried out, except those foreseen in the cookies.
- How long will we keep your data?
At the time they cease to be necessary, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations which implies their blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and Tribunals, the Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the limitation period of the actions that could derive and, after the blocking period, its complete elimination.
- What are your rights?
Our data protection regulations confer a series of rights in relation to the processing of data that imply the services that we can summarise in the following:
- The right of access: To know what kind of data we are dealing with and the characteristics of the treatment we are carrying out.
- The right of rectification: To be able to request the modification of your data because they are inaccurate or not true.
- Portability right: To obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data that is being processed.
- The right to the limitation of treatment in the cases included in the Law.
- The right to suppress: Request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
- The right of opposition: Request the cessation of commercial communications in the terms indicated above.
- The right to revoke the consent given.
- The right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (in Spain the AEPD).
You can exercise your rights by email addressed to the email address: email@example.com, indicating the right to exercise and accompanying the required documentation.
On the website of the AEPD, you can find a series of models that will help you in the exercise of your rights.