Cristina Redondo, is not in any case responsible for errors or omissions that may exist in the information provided, or the application or specific use that could be made of it.
Cristina Redondo, reserves the right to modify at any time and without notice the content of the website, this Legal Notice and conditions of use that may be applicable to it.
In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services Information Society, and Electronic Commerce, data entered on this website here: www.redondocristina.com , are owned by Cristina Redondo, NIF: 45486652-N, Calle Prior Tapia no26, 08222-Terrassa (Barcelona), Spain, Telephone: 629 84 36 74, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limitation of responsibility
Cristina Redondo, as well as the service provider reserves the right to periodically modify (both in terms of the contents of the site and in the conditions of use), at its discretion and without prior warning, this legal notice, to adapt it to future legislative or jurisprudential developments that result from application, previously informing users of the changes that occur. To this end, we recommend that each time you access the site, or any of its contents or services, read in detail this Legal Notice. For all these reasons, Cristina Redondo reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its site, and the configuration or presentation thereof, at any time, without prior notice, and without assuming any responsibility for it.
In case of doubt or controversy related to our Legal Notice, you can contact us by writing to the email address: email@example.com. Cristina Redondo, is not responsible for the
misuse of the contents of the site, being the sole responsibility of the person accessing or using them. The user who accesses the site does so at his/her own risk and has the obligation to comply with local legislation, regulations, and regulations. Cristina Redondo, or any other entity that has participated in the creation, production or provision of this site will not be responsible for direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising from access, use or inability to use this site (or its links), as well as errors or omissions in its content. Neither are they responsible for the misuse of the contents of the site, being the sole responsibility of the person accessing or using them. Neither assumes any responsibility for the information contained in third party websites that can be accessed by links or search engines from the site. Just as neither Cristina Redondo nor the service provider is responsible for: (I) Of the possible errors or security differences that may occur due to the use, by the user, of an operating system, browser or program of a non-updated or insecure version, as well as by the activation of password-keeping devices or verification codes of the registered user, or of the damages, errors or inaccuracies that may arise from misuse or Operation (II) Of the damages that may be derived due to force major. It is understood by force major, with enunciative and non-limitingcharacter: 1) any event impossible to foresee or that, foreseen or foreseeable, is inevitable. 2) the damages produced by third parties or by attacks to the domain server 3) fires, floods, earthquakes or natural catastrophes. 4) strikes or labor conflicts or other social disturbances that prevent the access and use of the domain and/or its contents 5) the lack of electricity, telephone or fiber optic 6) accidents 7) war conflicts, etc.
Cristina Redondo does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the services made available to the user, so it excludes any liability for damages and/or damages that may be due to lack of availability, reliability or continuity of your site or its services, although it will try to facilitate, to the extent of its possibilities, technical assistance to the affected person, as well as to try to immediately reestablish the interruption, making available, to the extent of its possibilities, alternative means.
Intellectual, industrial property, image rights, and correct use of the contents
All rights of intellectual, industrial and image property derived from the content of this site (including, without limitation, the databases, photographs, drawings, graphics, text files, plans, frames, banners, the interface, the software and its source codes, audio, video, trademarks, signs, distinctive signs or logos, etc.) belong to Cristina Redondo and/or are legitimately exploited under agreements or licenses for use, and are protected by current legislation, corresponding to the exercise of the exploitation rights thereof. Therefore, its reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation, total or partial, without the express authorisation of Cristina Redondo, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in this site are protected by law. They will, therefore, works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both Spanish and European regulations in this field, as well as international treaties relating to the subject and signed by Spain.
The use or abuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except those permitted on this Site, are expressly prohibited and may constitute a violation of the Intellectual Property Law and/or the Trademark Law and/or the Advertising Law and/or the Law of Unfair Competition, and other regulations applicable to the case.
The rights to the materials and contents correspond entirely to Cristina Redondo or to third parties that have been authorised by a written contract. The user is obliged to use the site diligently, correctly and lawfully and, in particular, agrees to abstain from (unless the user is expressly authorised in writing by Cristina Redondo):
- Delete, evade or manipulate the “copyright”, trademarks and other data identifying the rights of Cristina Redondo or its owners incorporated into the contents of the site, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may contain them.
- Use the contents and, in particular, the information obtained through your site to send advertising, communications for the purpose of direct sales or with any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages directed to a plurality of people.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- In general, use the contents in a way, with purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order. Cristina Redondo does not grant any license or authorisation of use of any kind on its industrial and intellectual property rights or on any other property or right related to its site.
- Any form of transmission, distribution, storage, public communication, making available, reproduction, reverse engineering, loan or rental and any other act of public exploitation with respect to this site, content, and information thereof is prohibited. The use of the site by the user does not imply the transfer of ownership, right, license or interest whatsoever on a said intellectual property, so the user may use the contents as authorised, but not to perform any type of exploitation (direct or indirect) of a commercial nature.
- Provide the password for access to third parties
- Use the identity, email address and/or password of another person
- Access the domain and/or make use of its contents without being duly authorized
- Make use of the contents different from what was agreed by the user profile
- Assign to third parties the obligations derived from the present general conditions of this writing.
- Assign third licenses or sub-licenses to use the contents that reside in this domain
- Eliminate, impede or violate the measures of monitoring or control of the activity of users or security measures
- The attempt, directly or indirectly, against the honour, image, good name or interests of any of the departments that make up Cristina Redondo
- Use viruses or malicious programs (malware) on the computer that accesses the domain
- Promote or disseminate criminal acts, defamatory, defamatory, violent or that violate the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised by the Spanish Constitution as in international treaties.
- Disseminate contents of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, apology of terrorism or that violate human rights.
In summary, the user agrees to use the site, content, and services in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, good customs and public order. Also, the user cannot use the site, its contents or the services provided through it for purposes or effects unlawful or contrary to the content of this Legal Notice, harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or in any way can damage, disable, render inaccessible or damage the site, its contents or its services or prevent normal
enjoyment of it by other users. Similarly, the user expressly agrees not to destroy, alter, disable or damage the data, programs or electronic documents found on the site.
Procedure in case of violation of intellectual property rights: In the event that any User or a third party considers that any of the content has been entered on our site in violation of their intellectual property rights, they should send a notification firstname.lastname@example.org, with complete and accurate indication of their data and intellectual property rights allegedly infringed.
We inform you that we are present in Social Networks. The treatment of the data that is made of the people who become followers (and/or perform any link or connection action through the Social Networks) of the official pages of www.redondocristina.com, on social networks, will be governed by This section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and other regulations for access, use and similar that belong to the corresponding social network, of which the user of the Social Networks, will have already accepted.
Cristina Redondo will treat your data with the purposes of properly managing your presence in the corresponding social network, inform it of activities, products or services of
www.redondocristina.com, or of third parties that may be related to our activity as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of Social Networks can allow.
By accessing any of the links or hyperlinks that may appear on our website, you agree to do so for information and acknowledge that Cristina Redondo does not exercise any control or respond to the content of the information accessed.
Cristina Redondo is not responsible for the content or information of the websites of third parties that the user can access through the links established on your site. Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of pages foreign to your property that can be accessed through the links.
Child protection policy
It is prohibited the access and use of this Website to the minors of 14 years that are not duly authorised. Cristina Redondo understands that from the moment a minor accesses this Web, they have the permission of their parents, them tutor or them legal representative. Cristina Redondo reminds people of legal age who are in charge of minors, it will be their sole responsibility if a minor incorporates their data to request a service. It also informs them that there are computer programs to limit navigation by filtering or blocking certain contents.
As mentioned in the limitation of responsibility limitation section, Cristina Redondo reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate, without prior notice, in the content of its site, both in terms of the contents of the site and in the conditions of use thereof.
For all these reasons, Cristina Redondo reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its site, and the configuration or presentation thereof, at any time, without prior notice, and without assuming any responsibility for it.
Legislation and applicable jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by current Spanish regulations that apply. For the resolution of disputes that may arise as a result of the provisions of these provisions, and expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond, the user agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Terrassa (Barcelona), Spain.